Creating An Account Is Easy – Get Started Now!
- Save time. With a personal account, you can save your information. No more re-entering the same details each time you complete another course!
- Easily keep track of your certificates. View and print certificates for Wild Iris Medical Education courses you've completed.
- Take the course once and get a certificate for each of your licenses.
- Do you have more than one license? Enter all your licenses in your account, sign in before taking a course or registering, and a certificate will be automatically produced for each license in your account.
- Are you licensed in more than one state? Enter each license in your account, sign in before taking a course or registering, and a certificate will be automatically produced for each license in your account.
- Take the test risk-free
- Pay only after passing the test
- Get your certificate instantly online, and via email
- Personal customer service is available for you
- Read what our customers say about us
Why Choose Us?
Wild Iris Medical Education has been providing accredited/approved online continuing education for healthcare professionals since 1998.
Quality Educational Content
Course content is founded on evidence-based information and undergoes a comprehensive editorial review process. Our authors are healthcare practitioners and writers who are knowledgeable, degreed, licensed and/or certified in their areas of expertise and they strive to present balanced, unbiased perspectives.
Safe and Secure Payment System
Our registration system is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transport of information over the Internet to our Certified Secure server. This protects the information so that it cannot be read while it is in transit and ensures that it arrives safely at our server.
Timely and Efficient Customer Service
Customer service is available by telephone, fax, and email, with timely and knowledgeable replies.
RECORD MAINTENANCE. Records are retained for six years. Completed contact hours can be verified if you are audited by your licensing board. Electronic copies of lost or damaged certificates are available at no additional charge.
TIMELY ELECTRONIC REPORTING. We report successful course completions for:
- Florida licensees, to CE Broker
- New York state-mandated courses, to the New York State Board of Education