Create an account and get these great benefits!
- SAVE TIME. With a personal account, you can save your information. No more re-entering the same details each time you complete another course!
- EASILY KEEP TRACK OF YOUR CERTIFICATES. View and print certificates for Wild Iris Medical Education courses you've completed.
- TAKE THE COURSE ONCE - GET A CERTIFICATE FOR EACH LICENSE
- Do you have more than one license? Enter all your licenses in your account, sign in before taking a course or registering, and a certificate will be automatically produced for each license in your account.
- Are you licensed in more than one state? Enter each license in your account, sign in before taking a course or registering, and a certificate will be automatically produced for each license in your account.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Wild Iris Medical Education has been providing accredited/approved online continuing education for healthcare professionals since 1998.
We are accredited/approved as a CE provider by the following agencies:
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Accepted by nursing boards in all 50 states and U.S. Territories
- California Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida CE Broker
(Florida PTs - Only certain courses are approved for PTs, see details)
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing
- Commission for Case Manager Certification
(CM approved for certain courses only - see the list)
- American Occupational Therapy Association
Courses are accepted by NBCOT
- Physical Therapy Board of California
Accepted by PT boards in many other states
- Coastal Valleys EMS Agency (California)
Courses are accepted by the NREMT Board
- See also Approval Information for State-Required CE regarding course approvals from individual state boards.
WE MAKE CE SIMPLE
- No account or pre-registration is required to read our courses
- Select a course and read/print the complete text
- Take the test risk-free
- Pay only after passing the test
- Instant online certificate and via email
- Personal customer service
- Free personal accounts to keep track of certificates
- Read what our customers say about us
QUALITY EDUCATIONAL CONTENT
Course content is founded on evidence-based information and undergoes a comprehensive editorial review process. Our authors are healthcare practitioners and writers who are knowledgeable, degreed, licensed and/or certified in their areas of expertise and they strive to present balanced, unbiased perspectives.
SAFE AND SECURE PAYMENT SYSTEM
Our registration system is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transport of information over the Internet to our GlobalSign Certified secure server. This protects the information so that it cannot be read while it is in transit and ensures that it arrives safely at our server. More details are available on our Security page.
TIMELY AND EFFICIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer service is available by telephone, fax, and e-mail, with timely and knowledgeable replies.
Records are retained for six years. Completed contact hours can be verified if you are audited by your licensing board. Electronic copies of lost or damaged certificates are available at no additional charge.
TIMELY ELECTRONIC REPORTING
We report successful course completions for:
- Florida licensees, to CE Broker
- New York-specific courses, to the New York State Board of Education