Continuing Education for Nurses
Online Nursing Continuing Education Since 1998
Welcome to our new responsive website.
Designed for optimal user experience, the new wildirismedicaleducation.com provides exceptional accessibility on devices of any size. Now you can do your learning on-the-go, on your tablet, laptop and smartphone, as well as your desktop. Enjoy learning from the comfort of your favorite location.
Learn more about our new website...
Earn Your Nursing CEUs Today!
Our convenient, secure system and high-quality, affordable, accredited online courses make it easy to get your nursing CEUs. Owned and operated by a registered nurse, Wild Iris Medical Education has provided over 1.5 million contact hours of continuing education to RNs, LPNs, LVNs, APRNs, CNAs, nurse practitioners, nurse case managers, and other nursing professionals since 1998.
Read what our customers say...
ANCC Accredited: Accepted by Nursing Boards in All 50 States
Wild Iris Medical Education is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
POPULAR NURSING CEU COURSES
25% off through August 31, 2016: Older Adult Care
- Burnout: Coping with Job-Related Stress in Healthcare
- Suicide Intervention and Prevention
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in Pennsylvania: Mandated Reporter Training (2 CH)
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in Pennsylvania: Mandated Reporter Training (3 CH)
- Nursing Case Manager (CCMC-Approved) Courses
- All Nursing Courses
HOW IT WORKS
- No pre-registration or account required
- Read and print the entire course at no charge
- Take the test absolutely risk-free
- Pass the test and complete an evaluation
- Register your course completion and pay
- Get your nursing CEU certificate instantly online and by email
- Get personal customer service when you need help
- Create a free personal account for access to all your certificates anytime, and save time registering your future nursing CEU course completions