Paramedic and EMT Continuing Education
Online CEU Courses for EMS Professionals
Welcome to our new responsive website.
Designed for optimal user experience, the new wildirismedicaleducation.com provides exceptional accessibility on devices of any size. Now you can do your learning on-the-go, on your tablet, laptop and smartphone, as well as your desktop. Enjoy learning from the comfort of your favorite location.
Learn more about our new website...
Earn Your EMS Continuing Education Units In 5 Easy Steps!
- Read the course
- Pass the test
- Complete an evaluation
- Register and pay
- Get your Certificate of Completion
Approved by the California Coastal Valleys EMS Board
Wild Iris Medical Education is an approved provider of EMT continuing education for paramedics and EMTs by the Coastal Valleys EMS Agency. Our paramedic and EMT courses are accepted by the NREMT Board and are valid for CEU credit in each state which accepts NREMT, except for Florida.
Read what our customers say...
POPULAR EMS COURSES
25% off through July 31, 2016: Stroke: Comprehensive Acute Stroke Care
- Burnout: Coping with Job-Related Stress in Healthcare
- Suicide Intervention and Prevention
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Protecting Against Transmission
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in Pennsylvania: Mandated Reporter Training (2 CH)
- Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting in Pennsylvania: Mandated Reporter Training (3 CH)
- All EMS Courses
“I love your emergency medical service courses...they are great review, but I find myself learning more new things than I am reviewing! Keep it up!” —Jesse P.